Friday, January 2, 2009

sunday insecurity

14.december.2008
hush.
i hear you,
whisper in my
ear:
*not good enough*
-go away-
dance in & out of my head
all day.
aren't you tired?
can't you give it a rest?
why not care a little less?
how much more persistent
you pick!
when i give you,
gift wrapped,
my vulnerabilities.
i witness you abuse
-----------------------------------------of me,
and quite frankly,
there's no excuse.
only love, my friend,
dig this:
understand
that you are a part of me
and we-
are love.
a translucent,
transcendent love,
and you are the opaque plaque
some scum,
a flim,
to distort-
---------------------------------------yet i retort!
you may not control me,
you are temporary,
just a silly, stupid
inadequate, unjust insecurity!
--------------------------------------------so, go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment