Friday, January 2, 2009

lunar cycle 12.december.2008

it maybe then 10 days
between pages
that i've come to realize-
in distressed
pms-
that you understand me,
and care enough
to share
the sudden, and dull aches,
the gripping anxiety,
and hilarious irrationality,
that come and go.
they are a part of me,
my cycle of crazy,
and during the turbulent
crashing waves of sordid psychosis,
you make me dinner
in a warm house.
the love i give myself is returning
far greater
than i expected
-an investment multiplied-
and it is profound.
creating a bank,
debts and credits
all paid in sentiments
and sensitivity.
best yet,
you know
that i feel gratitude
and adoration
for you intentions;
and i know
just how genuine you are.
my heart is
your ultimate observer,
hiding deep inside me,
through my false arguments, insecurities,
inconsiderations-
it beats true and loud enough for you to hear {maybe}: i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment